Why choose RightChoice Online?
A few reasons why RightChoice Online IS…the RIGHT CHOICE!
- High quality, easy-to-follow course structure.
- Instructor-led video review of EVERY lesson.
- Video presentation of all 28 state-required skills.
- Significant added value for your investment – all INCLUDED!
- Textbook for course INCLUDED!
- State-approved study binder INCLUDED!
- Practice exams to prepare you for the State exam INCLUDED!
- Labs available for independent practice of skills INCLUDED!
- RightChoice book bag INCLUDED!
- Scrub top for clinicals INCLUDED!
- Cost of background checks INCLUDED!
What is required of me?
To be eligible for the course, the student must:
- Be 17 years of age or older.
- Submit negative two-step tuberculosis (TB) skin test or blood test (or chest x-ray, if indicated); TB test results must be submitted before beginning coursework – the cost for testing is the responsibility of the student.
- Pass a background check. Click HERE.
- Be able to perform the duties of a Nurse Aide.
To complete the online course, the student must:
- Log in at least 59 hours spent with online instruction including reading, lectures, skills videos, and chapter quizzes.
- Participate in a 16-hour simulated clinical class.
- Policy for Simulation Clinical Class Attendance
- Pass all course testing with a score of at least 70%.
NOTE: Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking in English is needed to work with patients and staff in the medical field. Please contact us if you are trying to determine if our program is a good fit for you.
What do I pay?
TOTAL cost of the course is $650. Details of the cost:
- Application and registration fee – $50, this fee is non-refundable!
- Tuition – $450
- Textbook and study binder – $85
- Background checks – $25
- Scrub top for clinicals – $15
- Liability insurance – $25
NOTE: It is recommended, but not required that you obtain a stethoscope and blood pressure kit for practicing key vital signs skills. Affordable options can be found on Amazon at these links:
- Primacare DS-9181-BK Professional Blood Pressure Kit
- Dixie EMS Blood Pressure and Sprague Stethoscope Kit
Payment Plan Available!
We offer the option for students to make two (2) payments toward the total cost of $650 for the online course. Please let us know if this option would be beneficial to you. Here’s how it works:
- $450 is due after the Application/Background Check Authorization and the “Statement of Understanding” have been completed online. This initial payment allows for completion of background checks, release of course materials, and access to the online course (username and password are assigned) to the student. Coursework can then begin right away!
- $200 balance is due before scheduling simulation clinicals.
If this option works better than making a full payment up front, please contact us to set up your payment plan. Contact us by clicking HERE, email us at email@example.com, or call/text us at (502) 974-2541 to set up your payment plan.
NOTE: Rescheduling of clinical sessions is done at the discretion of RightChoice and is dependent on class availability. A fee of $50 will be charged to reschedule a student’s clinical session.
The $50 application/registration fee is non-refundable. Once the student receives course materials, all payments are then non-refundable.
What do I get?
- 24/7 access to your Online course for 180 days
- 16 hours of required clinical experience
- Technical and curriculum-related support
- Certificate of Completion after fulfilling course requirements
How do I get my course materials?
Student textbook, study binder, book bag, and scrub top may be picked up at our office after the application, required TB testing results, and initial payment have been submitted. Alternatively, course materials can be shipped at the student’s request outside the Louisville area via UPS. There is a $15 fee for shipping. Click HERE for contact information.
What else do I need to know?
The course consists of eight (8) units, a total of 46 chapters, each consisting of reading, video lectures, skills demonstration, outline review, and quizzes to test your knowledge of the material. It is recommended that students complete one (1) unit per week, although students may work at their own pace.
See FAQ section for additional information and details.
How do I get started?
Apply for course. Fill Out Student Application and Background Check Form.
NOTE: Pending applications will remain in the system for a period of ninety (90) days, allowing time for the RightChoice Team to answer questions and the applicant to decide how best to proceed.
Complete the Statement of Understanding Form. Use button to the right to access this online document.
Pay for course. When you submit your application you will receive an email with confirmation of receipt of your application. Next, click on Pay for Course button to the right. Follow instructions on the payment page.
ALERT! Please read the “Who Can Take This SRNA Class” requirements in FAQ section before making payment. Course costs are non-refundable.
After you submit payment, the background check process will be initiated. Upon receipt of the required TB testing and successful background results, you will be scheduled for a brief orientation at RightChoice: you will receive your course materials and be ready to begin your course. You will also receive an email containing your username and password at that time.
Login to your course and begin!
Go to https://rightchoiceky.com or select ONLINE COURSE from the main menu and click on Login.