Why choose RightChoice Online?
A few reasons why RightChoice Online is indeed…the RIGHT CHOICE!
- High quality, easy-to-follow course structure.
- Instructor-led video review of EVERY lesson.
- Video presentation of all 28 state-required skills.
- Significant added value for your investment:
- 4-hour lab session to practice skills with course instructor INCLUDED!
- Hard copy of course textbook INCLUDED!
- Scrub top INCLUDED!
- Cost of background check INCLUDED!
- RightChoice book bag INCLUDED!
What is required of me?
- To be eligible for course, you will be required to:
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Pass a TB risk assessment and a two-step TB skin or blood test
- Pass a background check
- Be able to perform the duties of a nurse aide
- Complete online course, including:
- At least 59 hours spent in online course for instruction
- Participate in at least 16 hours of clinicals
- Pass all course testing at 70% or better
- See FAQ section for further details
What do I pay?
Cost of the course is a total of $595 and is non-refundable. Details of costs:
- Tuition – $450
- Book – $80
- Background Check – $25
- Scrub Top – $15
- Insurance – $25
It is recommended, but not required, that you obtain a stethoscope and blood pressure kit for practicing key vitals skills. Affordable options can be found via Amazon at these links:
- Primacare DS-9181-BK Professional Blood Pressure Kit
- Dixie EMS Blood Pressure and Sprague Stethoscope Kit
NEW – Payment Plan Available!
Payment over time for the online course may be beneficial to some students and we want to help! As a result, you may pay according to the following schedule:
- $200 is due with application and background check before beginning class
- $200 is due at the mid-point of the course (before beginning Lesson 24)
- $195 balance is due before reporting to clinicals
If this program is of interest, please contact us via email at info@RightChoice.com to request enrollment.
NOTE: Any students not paid in full by the clinical portion of the class will not be allowed to participate in the clinicals and will not complete the class. Scheduling a make up clinical session for any student for non-payment is done at the discretion of RightChoice once payment is made and is dependent upon class offerings and an open seat in a clinical session.
What do I get?
- 24/7 access to online course for period of 180 days
- 16 hours of required clinical experience
- 4-hour on-site lab at our facility to practice skills
- Access to instructor during 4-hour lab
- Technical and curriculum-related support
- Scrub top
- RightChoice book bag
- Background check
- Student liability insurance
- Certificate of Completion upon fulfilling course requirements
How do I get my stuff?
Textbook, scrub top, and book bag will be available for pickup at our Louisville office immediately upon completion of registration, payment and successful background check. Alternately, materials can be shipped as needed, so please contact us promptly with that request. Click HERE for contact information.
The course consists of eight units, each made up of lessons, videos, skills and a quiz to test your knowledge of the material. We recommend that you complete a minimum of one unit per week, although students may work at their own pace.
How do I enroll?
Apply for course. Fill Out Student Application and Background Check Form.
Pay for course. When you submit your application you will receive an email with confirmation of receipt of your application. Next, click on Pay for Course button to the right. Follow instructions on the payment page.
ALERT! Please read the “Who Can Take This SRNA (CNA) Class” requirements in FAQ section before making payment as course costs are non-refundable.
After you submit payment, the background check process will be initiated. Upon receipt of successful background results, you will be sent an email with your username, password, and instructions for accessing your course. This will be sent by the end of the next business day after background check is completed.
Login to your course and begin!
Go to https://rightchoiceky.com or select ONLINE COURSE from the main menu and click on Login.