Who we are
We are RightChoice Health Care Training Institute, LLC. We operate nurse aide (SRNA) training courses via classroom, hybrid/Zoom and online course formats within the State of Kentucky.
Our website address is: https://rightchoiceky.com. Other links leading to the same web destination are rightchoicehealthcaretraining.com, chooserightchoice.com and chooserightchoiceonline.com.
This policy pertains to all facets of RightChoice Health Care Training Institute, LLC, regardless of class format and method of information collection and/or storage.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect demographic information of visitors nor do we track visits by users to determine popular services.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Office Address: 2301 Hurstbourne Village Drive, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40299
- Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Special Hours by Request: For office visit needs outside of our normal business hours, please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
- Email: info@RightChoiceKy.com
- Website: RightChoiceKy.com
- Phone: 502-974-2541
- Fax: 502-426-0693
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We utilize Google analytics for various internal purposes and pledge to adhere to Section 7 of their usage policy:
What we share with others
- We do not sell, rent, or lease user lists to third parties
- We do not utilize automated promotional or marketing email. As a result, there is no opt-out or unsubscribe function. Users may request omission from future communications by contacting our offices.
Links to third-party sites
- We do not currently include links to third-party social media sites.
- We do provide links to organizations that may provide assistance and/or additional information pertaining to our general course subject matter.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who on our team has access
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Limited members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and our Office Coordinator can access:
- Information provided in your student application and background check submission
- Enrolled courses, course progress, login/logout history and username / email address
Any additional information added in your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the Administrator(s).
- We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13.
- We do contract with third party vendors to store data on their servers.
How we protect your data
Our site secures communication of personal information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.